koyer rent a car chile * - chile airport car rental companies
KOYER Rent A Car started in the year 2006 in the city of Punta Arenas; Today our service covers the main cities in Patagonia. Our strategy has as pillar the Flexibility in the service:
• Speed of response
• Payment facilities
• Timely and complete communication
We try to give a grateful and friendly service, with a variety of vehicles in excellent conditions (sedan, SUV, 4X4 and Van) for the roads of Patagonia. Looking for the entire satisfaction of customer.
We seek to be the solution that every tourist wants to have in terms of its mobilization. We want to be part of the experience Patagonia, to remember us in their anecdotes.
Our commitment is to be your best ally to enjoy the Patagonia without worries, without strict formats. Renting a KOYER vehicle is simple, without cumbersome procedures, with vehicles suitable for Patagonia and a first class service.
We are the transport solution that you need to know the Patagonia in an unforgettable way.
koyer rent a car chile * depot information
Koyer Rent A Car Chile * Rental Terms for travel between 01-Nov-2017 and 31-Dec-2024
An initial, non-refundable deposit will be secured at the time of booking confirmation. Accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard.
The balance is to be paid directly to the supplier on arrival.
KOYER RENT A CAR confirms vehicle categories, not specific models, colours or brands.
1. Identity card / valid passport.
2. Current driver’s license.
3. Driver must be over 23 years.
4. Credit card for guarantee purposes. Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners; The credit card holder must be present at the time of withdrawl and must have a valid driver’s license.
5. Credit card must have a limit authorized to cover guarantee deposit ($600.000 CLP).
6. Manual voucher signed blank at the beginning of the Booking as proof of the guarantee, for possible damages and / or additional not included in the rate.
7. This documentation is mandatory regardless of the type of payment of the reservation.
8. The data entered to generate the reservation are of complete and strict responsibility of the client, as well as the means of payment used, if applicable.
Included in rate
1. Free mileage.
2. Second and third driver.
1. A deductible/excess of UF40 + VAT applies throughout the country and to all category of vehicles in case of theft, misappropriation or total loss of the rental vehicle.
2. A deductible of UF30 + VAT applies throughout the country and to any category of vehicle in case of own damages to the vehicle.
3. Damage to tires is excluded unless they result in further damage to the rest of the vehicle.
4. Damage to the windshield is excluded.
5. Driving under the effects of alcohol and / or drugs cancels out any coverage (for more information, see our Contract Annex).
6. If an accident happens whilst the vehicle is driven by a someone not specified in the rental agreement, the insurance will not be valid.
In the event of a loss or theft, the Carabineros of Chile must immediately record it and then communicate with our offices for insurance purposes within a period of no more than 48 hours after the incident occurred. Otherwise, the coverage initially contracted will not be applicable. Likewise, within the same period, an email must be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information (copy or photographs):
• Proof from police department
• Driver’s license
• Identity card
• Reliable account of the facts of the incident.
Maintenance or mechanical problems
In case the Rental vehicle is near its scheduled maintenance date or presents an anormality in its operation during its use, the client has the obligation to give notice in due course to the branch associated with the vehicle to manage his entry to the workshop. Any intervention on the vehicle must be previously authorized by KOYER RENT A CAR.
Loss of documents
If the documents of the vehicle are not returned to KOYER RENT A CAR at the end of the Booking, an additional charge of $ 25,000 + VAT will apply.
1. The vehicle must be returned with the fuel tank as it was delivered at the beginning of the rental. Otherwise, a refuelling charge will apply.
2. In misfuelling cases (using diesel instead of gasoline or vice versa), the additional costs of cleaning the tank, engine and other damages involved will be the responsibility of the customer.
Permit To Cross the Border to Argentina
1. The Exit Permit to Argentina allows customers to cross the border exclusively to Argentina with a KOYER vehicle, provided the right documentation is filled out (Customs Form, Notary Permit, Mandatory Insurance, Annotations Certificate Current).
2. Customers of Argentinian nationality will not be able to cross to Argentina with a rented vehicle in Chile except those that have had permanent residence for more than one year in Chile (official document required).
3. Once the permit has been issued, no refund will be given.
4. This permit must be requested at least 72 business hours in advance. The required information must be provided by the customer to our Reservation department.
5. Each permit can be valid for up to thirty days. Should the original rental be extended, the existing permit must be cancelled and a new permit will be issued.
6. In case of an accident in Argentina and / or damage to the car, the customer must organise the vehicle's return to Chile and cover all associated costs .
7. In case of accident, border closure for weather or other reasons, the customer remains responsible for the vehicle and the contract will remain open until the unit is received at any KOYER office in Chile. The costs of transfers, customs fines, additional days of rental, etc., must be assumed by the client.
1. KOYER RENT A CAR is not responsible for additional services or equipment that have not been confirmed in the reservation.
2. Additional services or equipment are subject to availability and have an associated fee.
Loss and Theft:
KOYER RENT A CAR is not responsible for the loss and / or theft of objects from the interior of its vehicles. At the same time, it is not responsible for forgotten items in the branches or inside the rental vehicle.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Car rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency):
To change dates or times that result in a recalculation of rental rates, or to change vehicles or locations: 25.00
To add or remove extras to/from a confirmed booking: 10.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Car Rental Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.